WAND - News

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Point On "The Cable Guy" Movie.

The Cable Guy.. OK I like Jim Carrey, but wow. This really was his non-stop I want to shoot him in the head movie. I mean if my Cable guy did what he does in this movie, then it’s time for me to switch to DISH. I really thank Matthew Broderick was not to bad in this movie. Some people have told me it was because of him that Jim sucked. I really don’t see that.

One plus side of the movie, we get to see a young Jack Black. Even tho he acts the same in every movie since then. I thank it’s time for him to get a new act, then again when Matthew Broderick talks first thing I thank is. “Oh Ferris” Don’t get me wrong nothing wrong with Farris, but you just can’t let that icon go. Sorry Matthew and Jim I give this movie a 4 out of 10.


"A non-stop I want to shoot him in the head movie" -Adam White

Please note: I or Decatur Films do not take credit for this Trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment